• $80 USD per school
• $80 USD per delegate
• $65 USD per faculty advisor
• $35 USD for school fees paid past the deadline (October 31st, 2018)
• $50 USD per school for delegate fees paid past the deadline (October 31st, 2018)
• $50 USD for delegate names and liability waivers submitted past the deadline (November 7th, 2018)
All conference events will take place in the Sheraton Boston, the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, and the Marriott Copley Place. Continuing with the conference expansion from HMUN 2018, a number of HMUN 2019 committees will take place at the Marriott, providing additional opportunities for delegates from across the world to meet and engage with one another. Expanding beyond the Sheraton will also allow for greater delegate, advisor, and staff comfort during conference.
The Sheraton Boston and the Marriott Copley Place are a short 5-minute walk from one another, and are linked indoors by the Prudential Center and Copley Place shopping malls that include many dining options during conference.
Accepted delegations at HMUN are eligible for discounted hotel room rates. To receive this discount, please see information about the hotel reservation form below. The per-night rates are as follows, not including state and local taxes (currently at 14.45%):
- Single: $215
- Double: $215
- Triple: $219 ($25 added for the roll away bed as triple is not guaranteed a double/double room)
- Quad: $249
Hotel Reservation Form: Required for reserving hotel rooms in the Sheraton Boston or the Marriott Copley Place. This form is available through your MUNbase account if you have been accepted to HMUN 2018. Please return the form directly to the Sheraton, and please note that you must use the form to receive the discount HMUN rate.